RAFFLE FOR A CAUSE 2.0

BigSlant

Hey SU

I know we're on the heels of a Team Steno raffle and im sure a lot of people donated. This is a great community and im proud to be a part of it.

One of our own on SU Matt Boyce known on SU as Pickle is faced with a not as tragic "yet" but very tough situation. His wife has spent the last few months in and out of the ER at Sutter and Sequoia and recently has spent several weeks at Stanford Medical with an undiagnosed liver disease that also is attacking her immune system. There have been a few close call situations. This has been going on over 4 months now and needless to say even with insurance the bills are taking over!

So here's the reward for your donation currently! I'm going to collect the funds for him over the next 2-3 weeks..try to do our best to reach $5k+

We have several donations from SU guys, The awesome Scott Whitmer from 22nd Century Baits, Matt Newman of IROD, and a few others I'm waiting on their return from ICAST!

Raffle tix will be $5 ea with no limit.. the retail prize pack is already worth over $1000 and hopefully will get larger! Current prizes include Nez Rats, Mykiss golden trout, Lotto Baits shad, Kurouto Lures, ANY Brand New IROD of your choice, Mattlures Meathead, River2Sea Rover, Canopy Grenades Jigs, and others to be included soon!

durstanthony@yahoo.com with your friends and family donations

Please let's get Matty the help his wife needs!!

A winner will be drawn August 1st live on Instagram.. this will also be posted on IG.. thank you In advance for your support!