Dont you hate it when...

trav

You hook into a monster fish, and see that its a damn carp when you get it to the bank? This think went 26.4 lbs with the tail still touching the dock.

Carp.jpg

Yeah I honestly thought I had the next state record. i had the drag all the way cranked up on the Luna 300 and this thing still tore out line. The LDC XH handled it with ease though. I was kinda expecting my second Hudd fish would be a bass though......

You hook into a monster fish, and see that its a damn carp when you get it to the bank? This think went 26.4 lbs with the tail still touching the dock.

Carp.jpg

HOLY CARP!!! That is a BEAST! must have put out quite a show... lol

hudds did it again! :P Keep them coming man!

Loving your LDC handle design!! What handle length is that by the way?

Carp.jpg

HOLY CARP!!! That is a BEAST! must have put out quite a show... lol

hudds did it again! :P Keep them coming man!

Loving your LDC handle design!! What handle length is that by the way?

Thanks. There were 3 other guys there looking at me weird when I hooked it. It looked like a damn shark making a wake in the water. I get that a lot about the handle. Its 15 inches from reel seat to the butt of the rod.

I never mind hanging myself a big ol bugle lips! Those things are tanks! I got a couple that I think will go 50 in a marina by me ive been waitnig to pull the trigger on... I was gonna hook on a cheet-o but hell maybe a hudds the way to go! :lol::lol::lol: cool catch tho!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
wow! didn't know carp go for swimbaits

I didnt either. But doing a little research, a few others have caught carp on trout swimbaits.

Yeah I honestly wish carp were more agressive as they are one of the best fighters out there.

Congrats on the big fish Trav!