Rago Baits

ScummyBadger

That is the way it works with Rago....the baits will just show up one day with no warning. Also if you ordered any of the soft plastics, like I have so many time, makes sure you have plenty of soft plastic glue. They rip and tear soooo easy. 

Baits typically take about 2 weeks to ship. And you always get them. There's been a few incidents here and there but not that many where I put the wrong number of baits in the package. But I've always made it right. And usually I throw something extra in. I'm very generous and always have been. As far as shipping times I don't make the baits my brother does. Sometimes he lags. That's on him. But anything you order from the site will almost always ship within 2 weeks and you will ALWAYS get your baits.

I have been fishing Rago's since before most of you have been swim baiting. Never had a problem, Some times it takes a while to get something that is in demand and sometimes there are not enough to go around but you get what you pay for. You want to bag on Gerry or Danny, whatever. Stand in line for your 3:16's, any idea who taught him to do baits? Not a clue huh.

This isn't fast food - it's handmade, handcrafted, works of art. If you can't wait, buy big box and waste your money.

I think what most people are refering to is they simply want a response from email, PM or whatever. Not even right away, jus like a simple response

Sounds like they need to improve their customer service regarding their response to emails, that said the Rago 7" BVD line through has always been my most consistent bigger soft swimbait  and as a result one of my favorite baits . 

Same thing happened to me. I purchased baits 2 weeks ago and didn't get them. messaged him a few times nor response but eventually got a response and got baits yesterday. They actually came really fast when they were finally shipped. You can see on the postage on the box that they were shipped Saturday and I got them on Monday

I have been fishing Rago's since before most of you have been swim baiting. Never had a problem, Some times it takes a while to get something that is in demand and sometimes there are not enough to go around but you get what you pay for. You want to bag on Gerry or Danny, whatever. Stand in line for your 3:16's, any idea who taught him to do baits? Not a clue huh.

316?i get instant responses from him all the time and great customer service.

I know this is old but no one is complaining about wait time.They are complaining about a lack of response.

Personally ive never gone through rago so i have no problem, but you are missing there point.

And to the part about you throwing ragos longer than anybodys been swimbaiting, LOL cool story bro.