Battling Deamons

Ali

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for all the kind words everyone!

great fish Ali, way to stick with it man !!!! random side question what kind of Megabass rod are you using ?

Megabass Orochi F8-78DG Super Destruction is the official name.

What demon are you battling??

The voices inside my head :lol: I figured this is the perfect forum to come out and announce that I start to go crazy when the swimbait bite slows down.

Well it looks like I am going to need to break my state record by a couple punds to win the SUB tourney this month :lol: Great fish Ali! Congrats.

Thanks man. But I am not in the tourney this month. God willing, the next tourney I'd like to participate in will be the one in October for that massive virtual trophy!

-Ali

Awesome fish Ali... we all have those same voices and the demons when you watch you buddy crack fish on traditional baits and your shoulder is throbbing from chucking the big bait all day with no bites.. Remember that fish.. it will help you get through many more of those days..

Awesome fish Ali... we all have those same voices and the demons when you watch you buddy crack fish on traditional baits and your shoulder is throbbing from chucking the big bait all day with no bites.. Remember that fish.. it will help you get through many more of those days..

And the singing helps too even if the words turn into something off the wall :lol::lol: