Scammer alert - Victor Deppe

Mossypumpkin

Careful guys! Not sure if he's on here or not but Victor Deppe has ripped off a bunch of guys on Facebook. He got a good friend of mine for $215 on a Dobyns 3 weeks ago and still no rod still giving the run around. Just a heads up. Guess he got some other guys on rods and baits too.

Careful guys! Not sure if he's on here or not but Victor Deppe has ripped off a bunch of guys on Facebook. He got a good friend of mine for $215 on a Dobyns 3 weeks ago and still no rod still giving the run around. Just a heads up. Guess he got some other guys on rods and baits too.

I thought all of that was resolved? I've seen a lot of the guys getting their stuff they ordered from him and he gave a reason of lack of communication.

Nope. He's still feeding them bull crap to keep them happy. Refuses to send tracking to my buddy who bought the rod. I could post a bunch of bs he gave me about his mom being an alcoholic and this and that. "Can't make the post office" but he's posting fishing pics every single day. Can bum a ride to the lake but not the post office. I haven't been burned by him...so it's a totally unbiased opinion. And it's a fact...he's burning guys. Just warning people and that's all

Ceaser, ya I got that you weren't defending him. He just keeps giving the run around. I actually chatted with him often before this. And that boat he bought in pretty sure his mom bought. The same mom he called an unreliable drunk. That was his excuse for not making it to the post office haha! That and that his gf lived 30 minutes away. But he made it to the lake daily. I doubt my buddy will get his Dobyns at this point. He paid for it July 31...

• 2 years later...

Dude is still up to the same stuff. Got me for 125$. Thankfully I paid using PayPal so they refunded me after Victor stopped replying to messages. I ordered in November and started following up with him about a month after their estimated ship by date. This was literally just resolved this week. He ghosted PayPal when they attempted to reach out. 

I would not necessarily call Victor a scammer. He makes some dope baits but the the whole fish everything has bad communication and makes orders that they can not completely fill in the time period the say. I feel like they are in debt and collect money to to fill previous orders. I have always gotten my product. The bad name that they have that brought on themselves. They are young dudes that just need to figure out he business aspect of running a small business