Yet another dong bait.

jigginpig

Yeah, supposed to look like where the battery would go.

I got paid good to make the thing, and sorta felt like including something extra, so l made this too. Just a piece of basswood, honest. I didn't have a lathe when l made it, it would have been so much easier if l did.

Since then, I got a lathe, and actually might keep making these. The bait is a walker, but the "battery" part has a cup to it, so they chug too. Sorta like a Chug Bug, l guess. Moves a lot more water though, and pretty much guaranteed to dust up a ruckus with your fishing partner or anyone at the ramp. lol

post-18805-0-11587500-1503539172_thumb.jpg

Edited by jigginpig

Being on the Land of Litigation I hope you have sufficient and adequately displayed warning that the object is not to be used as a ....

The warning label still won't prevent the old emergency room visit, "Umm, I accidentally slipped while fishing and this lure landed perfectly up my @ss"... Can't wait to see the body cavity xrays of that thing! 

Hahaha! 

The warning label still won't prevent the old emergency room visit, "Umm, I accidentally slipped while fishing and this lure landed perfectly up my @ss"... Can't wait to see the body cavity xrays of that thing! 

Hahaha!

As a ER Nurse. This is a very true statement.

Hahaha!