Buyer Beware Bigbaitthirty , Justin Bloxton, Juicy Customz

greenhornet

post-22004-0-75861300-1503446898_thumb.jpg

Additionally when it comes to word... you ordered two snakes then changed up on that which is an irreversible time investment on my part and really the only reason I started taking money upfront in the first place general speaking. 

Lets be clear, their was no backing out on an order. It was contingent upon completion of one bait first and it was rolled into the deal I made with you about me dropping my paypal claim. The only security I had for my purchase. Which I did in good faith.

A refund was never off the table

I've asked for a refund several times.

I personally would never want to accuse someone of wrong doing and attempt to smear their name if I wasn't absolutely certain they were out to "Not Allowed" me over. 

I emailed you last on Aug 17th with no response. You were active on here (SU) the 19th as I remember. It has been 172 days since this began. I have been patient with you. This has been the first contact you have gotten back to me on since July 31.

In any case I value my membership here as well as this community and my customers and formally again publicly apologize this has become an ordeal. 

It'd be nice if we can stand behind each other rather than be so ready to tear one another down. 

This is FOR the community. 

I tried to resolve this privately on several occasions. This is not a smear campaign or and attack, just facts. 

Admins, I won't keep beating a dead horse.

Thanks for the help guys!

post-22004-0-84986600-1503446903_thumb.jpg

post-22004-0-62423600-1503446909_thumb.jpg

post-22004-0-77275200-1503446913_thumb.jpg

post-22004-0-06216300-1503446919_thumb.jpg

I've gone through the same exact thing with him. I've kept quiet long enough and given him ample opportunities to correct the wrong doing. I negotiated a trade with him in October where I sent him an 8.5" hiro hard tail and $35 for one of his snakes. I sent him the hiro being as I was under the impression that my snake would be ready soon. Since he did quote an initial completion date of three weeks. The excuses have been endless and too many missed deadlines to count. Always seems to have excuses lined up ready to go. I hoped there wasn't anyone else going through this, but clearly I'm far from the only one

I can sit here and try and recant every everything I've been going through and divulge this moving sob story but it will more than likely be interpreted as excuses. Bottom line as before I genuinely apologize for the delay and whole ordeal. I'm not a bad dude and a beware SU post seems a bit strong but hey I took on orders and didn't deliver in a timely fashion. I should of just offered a refund at the first sign of trouble, perhaps I was too naively optimistic... Had I foreseen trouble and unhappy customers I obviously wouldn't have taken on the orders Hindsight's 20/20 I guess. 

I would if I may like to clear a few things up for our audience.,,, 

First and foremost I own up to not dealing with things correctly and as in private as now in public... genuinely apologize for dropping the ball on my end.

Dave your money was never being held ransom nor was I ever dodging you. I was left with the feeling you wanted your bait more than anything.

That's the only reason why we are still here... Otherwise I would of just apologized and taken the L.

As a matter of fact I just went on my Paypal to do so but a few others just cancelled their order and put me in the red with a hold on my account, so unfortunately I'm at a stalemate. I even reached out to my girlfriend in hopes to resolves this and her bank account is still waiting to be reimbursed by the bank because of some actual fraud that took place where well over a thousand bucks was ripped off and spent. So there we have it complete transparency... I am again willing to refund and will do so as soon as possible.

I brought this on myself fully deserved or not, and have learned a few valuable lessons.

Until the stability and overall structure of my life changes dramatically I will only be offering available product on hand that way all this can be avoided its fool proof and clearly a safer way to do business, and as my reputation on here suggest I have an otherwise stellar track record.  I'm not going anywhere anytime soon and genuinely enjoy crafting high quality products to share my passion for the sport with you guys so hopefully we can keep this in context and in perspective in light of me openly owning up without excuses and showing a 100% willingness to rectify the situation and make it right. 

Not sure what else to say in attempt make peace and hopefully even clear my name other than I make baits because I enjoy it so much so I under-sell myself in an attempt to be more accessible... It's certainly not for the money and most definitely not trying to come up on anyone. In an ideal world I wouldn't of had anyone waiting... but EVERYONE ALWAYS gets their baits and technically more than they paid for. Since its not about the money for me its an honor to oblige a fellow fisherman's interest.

Sucks being under the bus but not only am I sincere I'm resilient... Hopefully I see ya'll on the other side of this mess.

Godbless,

Justin

Edited by BigBaitThirty

I never thought perusing something I'm passionate about and obliging to fulfill request for my work would end up like this. SMH. Their are however a handful of guys who could readily chime in and throw salt by my own admission and that's more than solid that you keep the faith and wait patient. I am forever grateful for the solidarity and compliment in that gesture. 

I have dealt with Justin multiple times with rare baits. He has always made good in the end, so deals taken longer than others but he had not burned once. Waiting on one of his baits as well....but I trust he will come thru the end.

That's just my experiences with Justin for what it's worth

Ah yes the refund you offered after several months of blatantly lying about my bait being almost ready. Don't try and make it look like you're the victim here. The fact of the matter is that you decided to start a business and take people's hard earned money for a product. The common denominator in all of this is that you've failed to hold up your end of the deal. I was extremely patient and gave you the benefit of the doubt for months. Then I realized that you were doing this to numerous people and that's just something you don't do.

Sometimes deals take a long time ie Hinkle, LDC and some others... I am not saying what Justin did was justified but he owned up and apologized. I always hear that people are always so willing to forgive but I am not sure that is true. Let Justin make it good and we can move on. People are quick to judge and attack then are unwilling to forgive. We all make mistakes and need some forgiveness in our lives. 

Justin, I don't think you're a bad guy at all. I'm not lying and have zero reason to do so. Unfortunately the rod was broken in the mail and there was difficulty in communication getting the piece of the rod I needed back for warranty. I even sent you $12 to cover the shipping of the rod piece I needed. I do not know how you believe you got the short end of the deal. As I stated, I'm not mad at you or think you're a bad guy.