Lexa issues

Mountainryan

I  have never had a problem with my lexas either. I always switch to abec-7 ceramics or Hag tech bearing but that shouldnt effect the handle thing.  I have heard of some failures and this happening. Not sure why. I like mine tho. The 400s are beasts too

I have the same issue with my Revo Toro when using the power handle.  I think the weight of the handle moves while making the casting motion, engaging the reel.  Not exactly a fun moment with a 10+ oz bait and 80lb braid.  (musky setup)

Had A Lexa 300 and this exact reason (plus all the people on here praising the curado 300's) is what made me sell it to fund the 301, couldn't be happier and I'm not a brand dedicated guy I will use what ever works well for me. Seriously though after fishing both I scratched my head on why so many guys love the lexa so much other than the price, I cleaned the reel and it still performed like doodoo locked up bad when I was casting a 250, not trying to bash Diawa's but my 301 outcast my lexa by a long shot with way less effort.