Finally a good one on the TK

zsneezes

A buddy of mine told me that he found a spot with some good fish in it. We went out on Tuesday to give it a shot after work. We launched and were flipping some weeds for about an hour, he stuck a few small ones on conventional but I hadn't got a bite yet. We rolled up on a wall and I took my cast parallel just past the end of the wall. I got hung up on a weed mat and popped it through then my bait got slammed! I'm reeling it in thinking it's another 3.5 or something until it gets close to the boat and takes off away from the boat & my rod loads up. We manage to get her in the net and pull her out. There were a few people on shore who were just as excited as we were which made it even better. On two scales she went 6lbs 8oz. post-28884-0-28458000-1504190424_thumb.jpg

Right after that my friend asks if he can tie on a tiny klash. After about 10 mins of flipping weeds he misses a good one. 5 mins later he stuck a 4lber. He def became a believe in the bait after that day.

post-28884-0-06210300-1504190757_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...