I'm having twins!!!

Mossypumpkin

Not really. I don't like kids lol. But I do like twin 5lbers haha! One today and one two nights ago. Both went 5-0. First one was the last couple casts of the night on the slammer eel and today's came on the hudd 68. I broke one off on the 68 yesterday. Suspect that was a pig. There's 15 over 5!

post-19435-0-29101700-1504479372_thumb.jpg

post-19435-0-01837600-1504479435_thumb.jpg

hey Jesse,

I am also I New England Swimbait fisherman. While I also have a lot of success on the slammer I have only been able to get a few in the 3 pound range on the 68. I was wondering if you are willing to share your technique for fishing it. I normally fishing it slowly bottom bouncing it. As it has warmed I have moved it faster and higher in the water column with very limited success. Thanks for any suggestions

Eli 

Justin, it's possible. Fishing a smaller area and it's very possible I catch the same fish a few times in fall

Eli, I've been fishing my 68 slow to medium and steady. But when it's warmer I am generally pitching it around grass and jogging it. Nothing too fancy. It works well slow and steady right down to freezing(literally) water.