Look what the cat drug in XXX

BASS_SWINGER

Was fishing a spot where water dumps into the pond from a pipe have caught alot of good bass in the spot before. Made a long cast parallel to the bank and counted it down 10 seconds then started a fast stop and go retrive when about 20 feet away from me i get smoked put the hammer down all of my bbr 966 loads up and 25lb cxx couldnt budge what I thought was finally a decent bass. So i started winching ot in trying to get my headlamp on but for some reason i remained super calm usualy i would be going a million miles per hour and i get it closer and could see my bait thought i had the presumely giant bass barley hooked thought i just had the back trebel so go and swing the fish up but ad soon as it starts flopping on the bank i knew something was diffrent. Wheighed 12.98 on the digital scale i have.

post-25987-0-91901200-1504717914_thumb.jpg

post-25987-0-25492700-1504717975_thumb.jpg

post-25987-0-54480600-1504718058_thumb.jpg

Tank cat. Still think they should get fried when we think they are DD bass.

It definitley was this cats lucky day it must have 9 lives lmao cause i love me some catfish. Worked at bass pro for a while and they had a kiddie pond and after all the catfish were gut hooked they would die the same day and i ended up takeing like 10 catfish between 3-5lbs home