3:16 floating freestyle Shad

abarmstrong

As for strips and dots, I think they're great. Simple and easy, though relatively temporary, I swear by them for quick attitude adjustment such as head down vs up and such. They can make a difference and I never leave without a stash on hand. That written, if I was you, I'd consider small teardrop tungsten dangling hookside. They go down to 1/16th ounce, will be permanent, and won't compromise hardware selection. Swapping hooks could be a first option, but you can only go so big as there is a point of diminished return.

Thanks for the info man! So it just takes a couple strips?

No, not too many just make sure you stack them exactly in the middle, and directly on top one another. I had my fish tank right there so I would test ROF after every strip. Once I got that part down I went to my neighbors and test swam it. Worked better then I thought.

You can also weight the hooks.. on multi jointed baits it doesn't have too much negative effect.. it takes time tinkering with it on glides..

The storm suspend strips are about 3-4 strips to one gram.. You can easily add 2 grams to the hooks and coat with clear nail polish/hardener to keep them from falling off..i do this on a lot of my baits and unweighted beast hooks when the 10/0 1/2oz is too much sink.. if your more skilled you can wrap lead wire around the hook shank and coat with epoxy