3:16 FS sport pre-orders

hydrocephalic

I'm interested for the sake of not having owned one.

However, I'm getting married in a month, and don't want a divorce so soon, so I'll be sitting this one out.

This is the production-ready version and he's opening a retail store. I would expect to see another release within a year. You'll have another chance.

Mickey is getting into hand made wood bait prices... for a resin bait. It's really nice and I'm sure a lot went into it. And I'm sure everyone is falling all over to get one I just wonder if the prices have a limit or he will just keep raising because people pay.

Mickey is getting into hand made wood bait prices... for a resin bait. It's really nice and I'm sure a lot went into it. And I'm sure everyone is falling all over to get one I just wonder if the prices have a limit or he will just keep raising because people pay.

Other than a select few of JDM baits name another hand made wood bait that is even half this price? All the big dollar USDM baits are resin.. hardly see any hand cut wood baits exceeding $100

his baits are cool but let's count the # of 10+ on the freestyle... yeah... let's be real, there hasn't been a whole lot of big bass caught on that style bait made by mickey or anyone else.

I saw Chris said he got a 46 pound bag on them.Also there's like 30 out in the public as of now so can't accept much.