3:16 FS sport pre-orders

hydrocephalic

I saw Chris said he got a 46 pound bag on them.Also there's like 30 out in the public as of now so can't accept much.

Not just the new sport, all 3:16 lures.

I'll bet the $30 8" hudd has more 10+ pounders than all 3:16 freestyles combined. 

I saw Chris said he got a 46 pound bag on them. Also there's like 30 out in the public as of now so can't accept much.

If you are referring to what LureJerk commented on Instagram... he was referencing he caught that bag on a Koke color bait. Not the sport specifically. The bait he was referencing was a koke glide.

I have a XSS Carp sport that was once Butches- when I asked him why he no longer owned the bait, his response was "not a percentage bait for 10lbs and up!".

With that said, there are teeth marks all over it. Do they work, heck yes. Just depends on what type of fish you are looking for.

Melosh.... non smoothie carved baits. Any wood rat, morning wood ect aren't that much. I know it's an expensive sport and have accepted it buuut, I still feel like it hurts the sport more than helps. But supply demand. He knows he can get the money for them.

People (well some New England people at least) will pay $300 for a Pat's bait with a simple round body and a 2 minute paint job.  Who knows if there has even been a single 10 pounder caught on a Pats?  

Don't try to make too much sense out of bait prices.  Like Danthefisherman said above a lot of it has to do with being able to tell your buddies you have a bait that they don't have.  Mickey has been making solid baits for a long time but if they are out of your price range there are a lot of other good baits out there too.  Whatever floats your boat.

I'll bet the $30 8" hudd has more 10+ pounders than all 3:16 freestyles combined. 

But also how many huddlestons are out there in the world and accessible to most people compared to the number of 3:16s out there.

Edited by nwkurt

No such thing as too expensive or overpriced if the product sells out immediately, nobody is being forced to buy it. That said, I'd personally rather have $300 in rising suns and minnows, though I can't knock anybody for wanting a sport. It's a cool bait, I hope those who ordered them put em to good use

of course it does.How many people fish hudds?Literally everyone in the swimbait game owns a hudd.

I'm interested for the sake of not having owned one.

However, I'm getting married in a month, and don't want a divorce so soon, so I'll be sitting this one out.

Congrats man, I too am getting married in a month. Fiance says i can buy whatever the hell i want after the wedding so i cant wait till its over with. Im gonna look for a whole set of ldc rods.