Knockoff Alert!

danthefisherman

I know this may be an unpopular opinion, but he says in the description theyre knock offs, and never refers to them as 316 baits, so i don't see this being worth all the fuss. there's much worse in the swimbait world.

so because he didn't say they were 3:16s that means it's ok to steal someone's product and make money off of it?

...make money off of it?

That's the only part I really have a problem with.  In the event that someone doesn't have much money, can't afford the real thing so they take a stab at making one, that doesn't really bother me as long as the person just keeps it and fishes it.  Selling it is shady.

so because he didn't say they were 3:16s that means it's ok to steal someone's product and make money off of it?

Not saying it is right but look at how many "slammer" type baits and how many "Hudd" type baits are out there. Been going on for a long time.

Not saying it is right but look at how many "slammer" type baits and how many "Hudd" type baits are out there. Been going on for a long time.

Just cause this has been going on forever or done to other baits does not make it right/acceptable.

agreed but it doesn't make it ok.Also I think you have to acknowledge that this is a direct mold this guys making money off of.Straight scumbag.

agreed but it doesn't make it ok.Also I think you have to acknowledge that this is a direct mold this guys making money off of.Straight scumbag.

Please read first sentence. Not saying it is right. Just look at all the broomstick baits, did the slammer come first?