Knockoff Alert!

danthefisherman

Please read first sentence.

I did read the first sentence and the one after that. I am fully aware of what you were trying to get across. A round turd looking broomstick bait with a bill copy is one thing but to mold a bait off of someone else's exact bait and not change things is pretty weak, while also trying to get it quite, fully admitting you knew you were doing something dumb. if he had not actual intentions of getting them to other people the screen shot of that conversation would not exist.

I did read the first sentence and the one after that. I am fully aware of what you were trying to get across. A round turd looking broomstick bait with a bill copy is one thing but to mold a bait off of someone else's exact bait and not change things is pretty weak, while also trying to get it quite, fully admitting you knew you were doing something dumb. if he had not actual intentions of getting them to other people the screen shot of that conversation would not exist.

Great.

Ok, let's forget about the broomstick baits.

How about the copies of HPH and Hinkle? Look around there are some very good copies of these.

Bottom line is this has nothing to do with any of us. So no matter what we think it will not change.

If you don't like it more on, if you like it sent him a PM and get some.

Agreed, there will always be people copying other people's work. Even more, there will always be people buying knockoffs to save a few bucks. It's a shame, but it's reality. The only thing we can do is to choose whether to support the copying of other people's work or not to. Any bait will catch fish...and to some this is more important than backing up genuine baitmakers whom they've never met and likely never will

Everything has been copied since people started making things..sometimes better, sometimes worse. Without a patentable feature, it comes down to consumers choice. Competition and mimicry make things better for consumers, and often spur originators to "make a better mousetrap". The makers that cry about being copied eventually fall by the wayside, the guys that evolve and improve end up sticking around.

Please read first sentence. Not saying it is right. Just look at all the broomstick baits, did the slammer come first?

yes that's why the first word I typed was "agreed".I agree with you.Just stating the obvious in that it's not cool and not ok.