Rod for throwing smaller baits?

lathgage

I've been struggling to figure this out and I thought I'd ask around and get some opinions.

Currently I have a Calcutta 400b on an Okuma Guide Select "A" Series rod (XH 2-10 oz) and it seems a little too big for some of my smaller baits like the 6" magdraft, some of my smaller rats, hudd 68, etc. I just recently picked up a Calcutta 200gtb and was just hoping that some of the more experienced guys could give me some input. I don't have any good shops around me that have a good selection of swimbait rods available, so unfortunately I don't have the opportunity to handle different rods. I guess my question is which of the following rods would work best for smaller swimbaits?

-Dobyns Fury 795 (1-5 oz)

-Megabass Levante Leviathan (3/4-6 oz)

-Lamiglass X-11 (1-6 oz)

-Phenix M1 (1-6 oz)

-Okuma Guide Select  (1-6 oz)

Any input would be greatly appreciated. Im fairly new to the swimbait game and after catching my 8 lb PB it has be hooked. 

795 is perfect for smaller treble baits. I wouldn't throw a jig hook on it, only treble baits.

More than likely I will be throwing more treble baits. I guess that will give me an excuse to buy bigger hudds to throw on my guide select haha

For the price I would recommend the Fury 795 and the Guide Select H. They have a good length handle and can do what you need without emptying your wallet.

I have the guide select XH. I'm not overly impressed but it's done it's job so far