Anybody Wanna Explain To Me What Happened on Badlands?

HelpMePickABobber

John is now the sole admin on badlands LOLOLOLOLOL So much for the other guys handling it. Also, anyone who was/is being scammed by him were instructed to contact the local police in the city he lives and file a report with them. Someone is taking it seriously at least. 

Edited by Deltaman

Hey guys and gals. I know everyone is sick of hearing about John Strawbridge but oh well. If you were ripped off by him the Columbus police department would like you to file a report. Their number is 706-653-3205. Johns info is. 

735 2nd Ave.

Columbus, Ga. 31901

770-262-8284

They need as many reports as they can get. So please pass this along. Thanks

Message from Charlie Dains.

If you're pissed, do something about it. If not, let it be. 

First i want to let you all know that i am not that john and i dont even live in the same state.....  I have no intention of selling at this point and just building my own collection... 

Badlands, i guess i got onto that page as it was in its final spin.  Met two guys and got some hard gills.  The group is now archived and i dont see that changing....  There are good and bad people out there and i always feel until i have had several transactions with the same person i will just pay the 3% so i am protected.  Happy swim baiting all.

I started ignoring stuff from that page after a while...lots of bs and bravado.  Also was encouraging/glorifying trespassing to go fishing which im personally not a fan of...  Even the raffle pages have turn into crap...  Ill stick to here and bassresource and making friendships out on the water.  Even insta is better since I can talk with other swimbaiters without all the drama.  Anyway, tight lines everyone!