Phat Pat's perch

deaknh

^thats a horrible reason not to trust these. There are definitely more composites out there than wood ones. I don't have a preference because all pats are hand made and are unique. I've got two that are both composite and look identical, same lip size and angle, everything. But one dives 2-3 feet deeper than the other

The wooden pats r made from oak and dive the deepest......the composites or polywood tend to run higher but r virtually indestructible and first used for musky lures. Pats chose the material imo cuz the baits were originally designed to be cranking baits for pike.

Thanks for the offers guys, I should have added that I paid a crazy flipper price for it, and I don't plan on losing money, I would rather keep it.

So are you keeping the bait or just waiting for the right offer? Please update me on facebook messenger, charlie strobeck, to discuss reasonable offer.

The wooden pats r made from oak and dive the deepest......the composites or polywood tend to run higher but r virtually indestructible and first used for musky lures. Pats chose the material imo cuz the baits were originally designed to be cranking baits for pike.

My wood ones where made out of yellah Alaskan Cedar not oak.

• 2 months later...