********3:16 RAFFLE for a good cause********

Rmcgrath

Hey guys,

I'm trying to help my roomate raise some money for her dogs surgery bill. I'm low on cash so I thought I would raffle off a swimbait. Raffle tickets are going to be 1 for $20 or 3 for $50. I'm going to give it til 12/17 (next Sunday ) Her dog Beretta is a 5 month old German Shepherd. When she was born her mom accidently bit 2 toes off while grooming her. The surgery is going to cost a little less then $4,000. Her go fund me is about $1600 now. If you guys can help I would appreciate it and you could win an awesome bait.

The swimbait you could win is a 3:16 10inch Freestyle Sport Trout. It a slow sink in green trout. This is from the latest release.

I'm going to post it on instagram @rmcgrath83 if you can also help spread the word. Thanks guys!

post-25671-0-51978100-1512849060_thumb.jpg

post-25671-0-70001400-1512849106_thumb.jpg

post-25671-0-45013100-1512849139_thumb.jpg

Beretta had surgery today. We were told it went well. My roomate is is going to pick her up tomorrow. My buddy @apextran is throwing in a baitsmith magnum as a second prize. One prize per person. Thanks for those who have helped so far. There's still time to buy some tickets.