Request for LDC White Label

BASS_SWINGER

I've got a white label 7'9" MH that I love, works perfect for 68's, trash fish and negotiator, stuff in the <4oz range is perfect. I also have 8'6" xxh that I'm using for the beast glide and battles trout stuff like that. Hadn't put in a bunch of time with it yet so I don't have much info other than it handles the 9oz baits just fine

I got an awesome local pickup deal on an 8'6' XH at the first of December. Don's right, the first thing I commented on when I picked it up was how light it was. I didn't get to fish a ton with it, and I just had knee surgery the other day so it'll be 8+ more weeks before I get back out with it, but I threw everything from a Large Nez Rat(3oz) to an 11" Hiro trout(9oz) and felt it handled that weight range with no problems at all. And I was throwing from shore, so I was being a little more cautious.

I paired it with a Conquest 400, that I also got a pretty great deal on. I can't wait to get back out with this setup this spring. 

No fish on it yet btw, but that will change once I'm healed up and ready to go. :)

Edited by Bloodkitty

Had a xxh white label and it was an extra fast action rod more for like jig hook soft baits or weedless softbaits imo, did not work for hard treble baits cause you need a parabolic bend to keep the fish pinned like on a crank rod, this one didnt have it imo...