$100 TW Gift Cert-Which Swimbait?

Jig-N-Spoon

Hi Guys,  Just got $100 Tackle Warehouse gift certificate and wondering which swimbait do I really want. Have several deps 175 and 250's, Hudds, Slammers, 168's and numerous line thru big plastic boot tails. So what would you do? I have the sticks to throw just about anything under a pound. Thanks in advance for the advice, 'spoon

I have several bullshads and one DRT Klash 9 but was considering a Tiny Klash or one of the ABT big glides or swimmers but haven't talked to anyone with knowledge of the ABT baits. A 10 " TT may also work as I have several of the smaller ones. And then there are the Roman Mades but I need mo dough  :cry: . Thanks all

I have been making an effort to use bluegill baits more. Small and medium gantarels r a must. I have the Jumbo's but have not had need to use em. I also will be buying some megabass vatalions when I get a chance, bought several thinking eBay score but they were earlier small models. Lol....I am a huge fan of the islide 185 simply because it does it's thing with a simple handle retrieve....I don't think tw sells matts hardgills anymore but last batch was super sweet. Another good one tw may not sell is a shellcracker....if u have money left, get a buzzjet.

Edited by bigpoppabass

OK, first thanks for all the suggestions. I went with mostly Hudds: 68 weedless and 8" along with a Savage Gear line thru gizzard shad. I also bought some Gambler clear plastic hard heads to put in front of the weedless Hudds. I ream them out with a dremel and secure with a bobber stop to make them more weedless in thick wood cover. Sometimes big plastics tend to catch on wood and then get hung as you try to pop them over. The hard head helps the bait slide over most of the wood. Thanks again

• 4 weeks later...

I used to have an ABT, didn't like the way it would nose up on a slow retrieve. Maybe I just never figured out the magic touch with the bait.

I always put a larger hook in the front to solve this problem.