PB replica mount layout options... Need opinions...

22RangerZ520R

51 members have voted

1. 1. Which mount layout....?

• Mount #1
    • Mount #2
    • Mount #3

Clearly those updated shots are just real fish he caught and snapped photos of to keep everyone off his back.

Seriously though, that's some incredible detail. Congrats dude, on both the fish and the great artwork to commemorate some great achievements! Hope you can bag another DD on your upcoming trips.

Looks amazing! Can't wait to see the smallie!

Thanks!  I'll post the smallie layout options when he gets to that step of the process...

Clearly those updated shots are just real fish he caught and snapped photos of to keep everyone off his back.

Seriously though, that's some incredible detail. Congrats dude, on both the fish and the great artwork to commemorate some great achievements! Hope you can bag another DD on your upcoming trips.

LOL.  Thanks!

My last trip a couple weeks ago I came close, had a 7lb 8oz and a 8lb, not too shabby for 45 degree water.  It was the first time out with my new boat and the 7lb 8oz was the very first fish I caught in the new boat!!!  Hope its a good sign of things to come!  

I've got 3 more five day trips planned there the next 6 weeks, hopefully I can run into a DD.... 

Edited by 18RangerZ520L

• 2 weeks later...

Got it in yesterday, and WOW.  It looks even better in person...  I can't wait to see my smallie he's doing as we speak... 

Mad props to Dave Campbell, his work is PHENOMINAL!!! 

My largemouth made his website for an example of his "master grade" work.

The first three pics are of the completed mount before he shipped it.  The last pic with blue wall is her final resting spot in my office!  :-D

26531051358_3b09f1861b_k.jpg

39505068235_68735a5e42_k.jpg

26531053098_c5d1b2c029_k.jpg

26531055408_4f99a4ccfc_k.jpg