Mega Pompadour

Top Ramen

I hardly ever post, however I fish mostly top water and love crawler baits. Pompadour is straight up hard to beat. Runs great out of the box and is pretty tough and easy to tune if it gets out of whack.

I even staring making my own when I first saw a Battlewing and heard they had problems staying in tune. All that seems to be way better with the Battlewing II (which I own several). Too many baits never enough time.

I like them to sound like a rusty hay bawler coming across the water. Lots of mechanical noise seems to work good for me. I'm looking forward to Mega Pompadour.

Not all crawler baits are the same just like any other style of bait.  However I have seen many times the bass wouldn't touch any top water and go down the same stretch with a crawler bait and it wakes them up. My all time best color is solid chartreuse without a doubt.

post-23607-0-24987800-1515277416_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...

OZ = Australia.

https://www.tacklewarehouse.com.au/jackall-mega-pompadour.html

Figure out what you want, email them and ask to have them shipped to the U.S. They'll send you a PayPal invoice for the total. Took about a week to arrive.