Deal Alert Tatula200HD

NEbucketmouth19

For anyone looking for a low profile for some smaller baits you can get a Tatula 200HD from Ebay for 92 dollars shipped: https://www.ebay.com/itm/311959531901. Use the code P20SAVENOW when you checkout for the extra discount. Hopefully someone (besides me lol) can take advantage. 

Apparently the discount works on the Dobyns rods they are selling too if anybody is in the market

I tried getting the discount to applied to the 795SB and it wouldn't work when I added both to my cart. Can anyone confirm they got the discount on other items?

Edited by Dangerfield

I tried getting the discount to applied to the 795SB and it wouldn't work when I added both to my cart. Can anyone confirm they got the discount on other items?

Below the add to cart and BIN options there is a little tab that says "pay only ###-show me how." According to that the rods are eligible, but maybe you can only use the coupon on one item?

Below the add to cart and BIN options there is a little tab that says "pay only ###-show me how." According to that the rods are eligible, but maybe you can only use the coupon on one item?

At 2nd glance, I did see the button and added the rod to my cart. I stand corrected.

Using the coupon option must appear after hitting 'Proceed to Checkout'. 

Lol, I didn't know they were selling the 795SB...looks like I'm going to have to jump on that as well. I had planned to buy this same combo next month but I'll take the nearly 50 dollars in savings now haha. 

Edited by NEbucketmouth19

I actually came on here to look up info on this reel. I was going with the Cardiff 300 for swimbaits 2 to 6 ounces. Would the tatula 200hd be an upgrade? Or stick with the Cardiff? Budget is $100

For what it's worth, I am buying this reel to replace my Cardiff 300.