Deal Alert Tatula200HD

NEbucketmouth19

Part of me said buy 2, but I resisted lol. 

yeah crazy good deal. Makes you wonder why they are selling them that cheap. Its not like they are discontinued. Im going to check out what else American Legacy Fishiing has for sale on their ebay store. Hopefully some good swimbaits marked down. 

I couldn't say no to this deal. They actually had the Cardiff to use the coupon on. Cardiff was 95. Tatula HD came to 92. These are selling on tw for 200

It's a pretty good deal, especially for those north of the border. I'm holding off for now, I had my heart set on the HD Custom - I prefer the aesthetics, additional drag and the metal drag star over the US version. I wish AmericanLegacy stocked the 806SB Fury and not just the Champion.

Edited by Dangerfield

It's a pretty good deal, especially for those north of the border. I'm holding off for now, I had my heart set on the HD Custom - I prefer the aesthetics, additional drag and the metal drag star over the US version. I wish AmericanLegacy stocked the 806SB Fury and not just the Champion.

Give them a call. They have the fury on their site and might still offer you the deal

The Tatula 200 HD is awesome! It's the smoothest reel I've ever owned, and it can cast a 6" Magdraft much further than other reels I've used. I got mine for $120 and I would buy more if I had the money. It's almost impossible to backlash as well.

Hey random question about that HD custom version, do you know if that metal drag star is interchangeable with the standard model? And if so if it is available to buy anywhere?

Hey random question about that HD custom version, do you know if that metal drag star is interchangeable with the standard model? And if so if it is available to buy anywhere?

Hedgehog Studio makes an aluminum drag star for the Tatula HD. Be sure to look at the diagrams for the correct installation. Took me few minutes to figure it out (you remove the spring and don't use it).

https://www.hedgehog-studio.co.jp/

That code seems to work for just about anything that seller has. I already have a stack of regular Tatulas and HDs so I got an SV (long cast) version. Code worked fine.

Edited by Top Ramen

For anyone looking for a low profile for some smaller baits you can get a Tatula 200HD from Ebay for 92 dollars shipped: https://www.ebay.com/itm/311959531901. Use the code P20SAVENOW when you checkout for the extra discount. Hopefully someone (besides me lol) can take advantage. 

Thank you very much for sharing this.

Don't worry Drew, this seller runs sales like this pretty often. I picked up an SV TW under a similar sale in early December

I hope so! I'm looking to buy a couple of high dollar Dobyns rods soon and was pumped to see I could save $50 per rod with that code.

Do they advertise the code somewhere? Mailing list or anything?