Roman Made 3:16 Drt paint jobs

fishhct

You sure that’s a 8†freestyle or is it a knock off?

No it is legit. Someone asked me to paint it as a lit up trout. Came new with box initially in a white herring color. One of the sport models he put out for a week or so

Ok 6†freestyle trout.

I’m just saying it’s not a herring and it also isn’t a factory tail which is why I asked

I am not being sarcastic and apologize if that’s how you took it.

Yeah don't worry about it, it was from the batch of sport models that he discontinued because of lack of fluidity between speeds so it's more of a prototype. It's not even mine anyways I painted it for a friend

Boomah as I follow 3:16 pretty close and to my knowledge there has never even been a 6" "Sport" prototype and even if there had been this body style wouldn't qualify nor would the Baby wake tail... He'd at least employ the current tail of his 6" model trout profile Freestyle. Despite whatever clamshell it was stored in when it arrived to be painted this is not his herring or herring body style... And as far as the public is concerned, a "Sport Herring" doesn't exist... Obviously one cannot know all of what projects and shelved ideas may or may not be in that garage. Thus far there's a recently released Sport shad and the full sized Sport trout finless & non finless protos as well as the ultimately finless design he also recently released. Just to give some insight & clarity. It's really neither here nor there but just so you know.

Edited by BigBaitThirty