Foam for hard bait box

NEbucketmouth19

So I have a deep Plano box (the one without the dividers), that I want to use as a box for my hard swimbaits (triple trouts, matttlures etc). So they aren't constantly banging around, I was thinking of adding some foam to the bottom and the lid that would kind of sandwhich them. Has anyone done this? If so what foam did you use, and where did you get it? 

They have some gun case foam on amazon that comes in multiple thicknesses that seems like it would do the job. 

https://www.amazon.com/s/?ie=UTF8&keywords=gun+case+foam+1+inch&tag=mh0b-20&index=aps&hvadid=77790500259384&hvqmt=b&hvbmt=bb&hvdev=c&ref=pd_sl_qk9msi0if_b

Thanks, that seems like what I am looking for!

I will post a picture of the finished box when I get it done. 

Go to a wheel/tire shop and ask them for the foam protectors that covers the top of high dollar wheels. Most dealers throw them away. They are about 1/8 inches thick, 24 inches long × 24 inches wide and are made out of black eva. Easy to stich or glue together. Super cool stuff man i tell you!!! I cut slots in them and turn them into dividers and line drawers in my dresser from bottom to the walls for my reels and high dollar fishing equipment. Looks amazing and holds everytging in place perfectly without them bamaging around when opening it up or closing. I used to have about 30 of them bit now im down to about 15 or so. Ive made all kinds of cool stuff with em- even a bad @$$ fly line casting basket using 50lb yellow braid for stitching- looks awsome and yhats something money aint gonna buy you!!! Super durrable stuff man

Some egg crate foam like what’s in gun cases would work good for what you’re after.

Make sure to open it up and let it dry out if it gets too much water to keep your hardware nice.

I personally just add hook hangers on mine and throw em in a plastic tub or in the SU Bait wrap.

Some egg crate foam like what’s in gun cases would work good for what you’re after.

Make sure to open it up and let it dry out if it gets too much water to keep your hardware nice.

I personally just add hook hangers on mine and throw em in a plastic tub or in the SU Bait wrap.

That's what I got, I'll see how it works out