Baitsanity Explorer glide

Loganodum38

Homestly.......my favorite/best glide in my opinion, alot of guys are gonna call BS on this but I like it and think it's a +1 in the action category than a 250. Picture this, it glides super wide like a 250 AND it has a super flexible tail which adds to the glide even more. Plus is $100 less than a 250. If you are on the fence about this bait, get it..if you are not on the fence then you need to get it. My favorite glide to date (fished most glides except mother and hinkle/other custom glides), I don't think there's a production glide that tops it

First fish on it today, also had couple 5+ followers, one I thought to be around 8-10, and actually had a 4 foot carp follower, not a bad day. Love the bait, ordering the carp pattern asap and thinking about getting pizz to hook me up with a custom paint scheme.

post-30941-0-95122000-1519091294_thumb.jpg

post-30941-0-65314900-1519091391_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...

would like to follow up on this initial review.  after a little over a month of fishing the bait and 53 fish on it (yes i count lol),  i still support my initial review, great bait and still think there not a production glide that can top it.  i still prefer it over a 250.  and to skeptical buyers that worry about the tail coming off, no issues at all it holds up great, havent had a single issue and after 53 fish the bait holds up just fine. patiently waiting on them to come back in stock.

would like to follow up on this initial review.  after a little over a month of fishing the bait and 53 fish on it (yes i count lol),  i still support my initial review, great bait and still think there not a production glide that can top it.  i still prefer it over a 250.  and to skeptical buyers that worry about the tail coming off, no issues at all it holds up great, havent had a single issue and after 53 fish the bait holds up just fine. patiently waiting on them to come back in stock.

great to hear. i cannot wait to try mine out. Still iced over here in Maine. Did you switch out the stock hooks? they feel plenty sticky to me. What is the ROF like on it? Are you fishing this mostly in upper water column? Counting it down?