3:16 Rising Son.

Luke V.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good review Luke, but there was already a review done on the rising son....practice what you preach man, look before you post.....

Mods please move this to the original rising son review and delete my post....

I missed it, I was scanning, and I did look for other posts. Sorry.

I haven't had enough time to keep up with all the reviews. But this one did catch my eyes. It is awsome. And it is even cooler a kid did it. Nice job Luke. The letters on the tail are RS and you did a really good job. Thanks.

PS. Please use the glue in a well ventilated area. LOL.

Thanks Mickey. And thanks for clearing up the letter dilemma. :lol: Ok, I will...

Nice review Luke. He definitely is a RS man. I was there when he lowered the boom on the second pic! He really is a stand up guy who knows SB's. He was a big help in me turning the page on standard bass fishing over to SB fishing. Keep on slayin em Luke!! :D

Nice review Luke. He definitely is a RS man. I was there when he lowered the boom on the second pic! He really is a stand up guy who knows SB's. He was a big help in me turning the page on standard bass fishing over to SB fishing. Keep on slayin em Luke!! :D

Of course you were there.... you took the picture!