Bowfin on a bluegill

flaswimbaiter

I actually saw this guy coming, I brought the bait near him and then lost track of him in the weeds. Then I looked behind my bait and he had sneaked up behind it, a little twitch and POW, he smashed it.

I know I am taking a risk of losing my bait playing with one of these characters, but I just could not resist. :D

post-91-14252986439181_thumb.jpg

I know I am taking a risk of losing my bait playing with one of these characters, but I just could not resist. :D

These baits are made to be fished bro :D Seeing one bait in the mouth of a fish is way cooler than seeing 50 sitting on a shelf.

• 2 weeks later...

These baits are made to be fished bro :D Seeing one bait in the mouth of a fish is way cooler than seeing 50 sitting on a shelf.

yeah but the bow fin steal baits.. they have teeth that grind on the line and they do these death rolls and get your line wrapped around them and break you off.. I lost my favorite black wake jr (nicely broken in with that loose tail joint) to a monster in Champlain..

Risky but fun catch Dave..

NJV caught a big albino one once.. cool looking for sure

• 2 weeks later...