Looking for Kokanee slow sink Freestyle...

Darth Baiter

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, maybe an explanation would help me get something going, this is the truth: A buddy of mine begged me to get him a 3:16 slow sink bait because he needs it bad. He just moved up near Clear Lake. He is not on this site and doesn't have anything to trade towards the bait, he has cash. So the reason I said no trades ( besides that i am sick of trading my Baits away, I need to catch more releases) is because it wouldn't make sense for me to trade away one of my Baits to get something for him, I lose both ways. I thought he wanted Kokanee at first, now he wants Dark Trout. He said 8 or 10 inch Slow Sink. If anybody can come through, its somebody on this site, I know it.....

Darth if he has cash and needs a bait order him a WAKEBAIT! He lives by Clear Lake you said right? Perfect! wakin' one of those through the summer pea soup just might hang a biggie :shock::D Dont know if Mickey is offering it in slow sink but in the Variety on the 316 site i seen a Wakebait trout in slow sink I think. I use this style bait subsurface alot and its no joke. Just a suggestion

Darth if he has cash and needs a bait order him a WAKEBAIT! He lives by Clear Lake you said right? Perfect! wakin' one of those through the summer pea soup just might hang a biggie :shock::D Dont know if Mickey is offering it in slow sink but in the Variety on the 316 site i seen a Wakebait trout in slow sink I think. I use this style bait subsurface alot and its no joke. Just a suggestion

He wants one, but he says he specifically wants a slow sink 3:16 8-10 inch Dark Trout right now!! He is very picky. He has seen some of my Baits and wants a few of the same Baits i have. But as you can see, nobody will get off of any baits unless there is a trade involved, which really kills things for a lot of people trying to get 3:16 Baits.

hahahaha well that sucks for him man! :lol::lol: I would really love a freestyle bass but I posted once and i just gave up since I have no 3:16 baits to trade. To bad too because thats about the only production lipless swimmer Im really interested in besides any 10" freestyle! :lol: but neither one of those baits seem like they never come around for sale. All i know is if someones holding I hope there throwing the crap outta em, cuz they could be doing work out here on the dirty D. Guess Ill stick to my own lipless swimmers for now ;) Good Luck! Sorry to thread jack. Go visit your boy next month for the Clear Lake get together

hahahaha well that sucks for him man! :lol::lol: I would really love a freestyle bass but I posted once and i just gave up since I have no 3:16 baits to trade. To bad too because thats about the only production lipless swimmer Im really interested in besides any 10" freestyle! :lol: but neither one of those baits seem like they never come around for sale. All i know is if someones holding I hope there throwing the crap outta em, cuz they could be doing work out here on the dirty D. Guess Ill stick to my own lipless swimmers for now ;) Good Luck! Sorry to thread jack. Go visit your boy next month for the Clear Lake get together

Dude, he is already bugging me to get up there!! He already has a 10 and a 6 up there and he has only been up there for close to 2 months!! But please, if someone has a Freestyle, let me know!!

Dude, he is already bugging me to get up there!! He already has a 10 and a 6 up there and he has only been up there for close to 2 months!! But please, if someone has a Freestyle, let me know!!

He caught those cuz clear lake is just silly! Straight donkeys in there. I cant wait to throw em my California rig (home made bamma rig to handle 2 6" hudds and a 8" on the bottom :shock: . it looks so good!) ANyways looks like you scored a 10" freestyle. RIGHT ON!

If anyone has a 8 or 10 inch FS SS trout in kokanee you gotta do the right thing and let Darth Baiter know!!!!!!! DB has done right by everyone on SU. It's about time he get's rewarded for it. Darth is good people. It would be different if he wanted it for himself, but he is trying to help someone out. I sense a pattern here. . . he is trying very hard to help a dude out. That right there is pretty selfless I think.