Question about the OG wakes

WRobo

Wow, I feel like I won a lottery, thank you Mickey for helping out some of us that keep missing a release, I greatly appreciate it.

I will take one in Bass please?

What is the price going to be, I want to see if I can afford two:)?

Retail is 2 bills, cant imagine it would be less than that.

Very cool of you Mickey.

This thread is about to blow the fuch up. :lol:

That is was I figured, I wasn't sure if he was doing the 10" wake from the recent releases of the another one. My reading comprehension is lacking:)

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 Matte black for me. Need some more heavy artillery ammo for Ninja night missions.

Just for the NE guys that are worried if this thing's too big to catch in our area....

They love'm :lol:

Smallog.jpg

in the words of my first girl friend "that things just to big for me!"

:lol:

Bad, Bad, Bad!! :lol: Honestly, I would try one if I were you....you'd be surprised...only if you don't have the gear would I not try one...

Yea im not equipped for it(like my first girlfriend :lol: )

im sure it will work here in colorado

By the way, if anybody knows the guy who started this thread, he should be contacted so he can try to get one....

Just sent him a text. Good lookin Darth, im sure he will appreciate the gesture.

:lol: ........................ How about a one time only deal??? I love the large wake bait and I really enjoy making them. I really want to paint some more of them in the matte finish too! Plus I want a couple more for myself.

Hell yeah...................................................... Lets do it!

2 per customer all my standard colors(for a reference look at the colors on my site) with the option of a gloss or a matte finish.This time you will PREPAY so that I don't have to collect money.Sign up in this thread !Then 3:16 will post a link for you to pay. 24 hours from right now is the cut off time!!!!!! No exceptions!!! Anyone looking for something really custom should wait to see what Combat wombat might have! ;)

Let's not make comments about how much I MIGHT be making?! You can bet I earned it.No friggen crybabies on the 24hour cut off either! It is what it is.Thanks and I look forward to building some sick baits!

Thanks Mickey! Please add me to the list for a Lit up OG Wake. My email is sarwr6@aol.com

Thanks so much,

Wes