Marbles a nominee for the hiesman?!?!

SWIMBO

thanx for all the kind words guys!

@HookNLine man thats a hell of a compliment,as long as Im a respected for my swimbaiting thats all I can ask,I just hope guys in Colorado see that since I released that fish it wont do anything but get bigger

@luke man my main concern was the fish surviving,I had it out of the water to long for my liking allready and completly spaced out even measuring it,we have a real problem with meat hunters in co and im a avid Catch,Picture and Release supporter so if I would of let this fish die I wouldnt have been able to sleep at night,

I will be ready next time,the only thing I would of liked to do is get a picture of her on a scale

Very nice fish and much respect for your CPR mentality. We have a serious problem with meat hunters here in Oregon too and nothing's off the menu including 5lb+ bass that probably taste like stale socks anyways. People here either don't realize how many years it takes for a bass to grow that size or they just don't give a damn.