Little Booger!

Danny C.

Its a awesome bait, I even made a half page photo in Bass West magazine on a article with it :lol: Took it to Miami, Flordia and killed on it! Caught peacock bass and nice largemouth. But I do like waking it and spitting 6 feet of water with it. Works for me and crazy durable bait :)

Its a awesome bait, I even made a half page photo in Bass West magazine on a article with it :lol: Took it to Miami, Flordia and killed on it! Caught peacock bass and nice largemouth. But I do like waking it and spitting 6 feet of water with it. Works for me and crazy durable bait :)

Dont know of the legalities, but is there a link to the story or could you paste the article here?

PA guys don't get to see Bass West all that much. :lol:

• 1 year later...

There is no question the Little Booger is a fun, productive bait when fished in a traditional fashion. But, the best/biggest fish I have caught have been when I have fished them as a swimjig. It's very easy to pull the tube from the inside of the bait and then lace it onto your favorite weedless swimjig. Great profile and tail-kick especially on the fall. If you have never tried it, there isn't a better time of year than pre-spawn to give it go.

• 1 year later...

There is no question the Little Booger is a fun, productive bait when fished in a traditional fashion. But, the best/biggest fish I have caught have been when I have fished them as a swimjig. It's very easy to pull the tube from the inside of the bait and then lace it onto your favorite weedless swimjig. Great profile and tail-kick especially on the fall. If you have never tried it, there isn't a better time of year than pre-spawn to give it go.

rad idea, i need to try this!