Contest!

Luke V.

Stoked! Just got home from a awesome weekend of camping with my dad for a fathers day fly fishing trip (caught over 100 apiece for 2 days). And guess what I was greeted with lol. A nice box from 316! Hell yah! This sucka is soooo sick. I cant wait to get out and fish. Maybe tomorrow haha. My wrist needs a day off from rippin lips all weekeend hahaha. :lol::D Thanks again Mickey!

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your all welcome. Feels wierd to have guys pay 200.00 dollars for a bait , then thank me?! It's what you pay for guys! It was fun making them though!!!

Hope you guy's get in the contest because in my opinion the 10 inch sporty is gonna be the sh!t! That bait has all the bells and whistles!!! Don't forget, guy's sticking fish on video with these 10 inch wakes are gonna be eligible for the next release too!

Hell yeah! The reason we give you $200 then thank you is because your baits are that much better than all of the other baits that are available. And thank you for the opportunity you are providing to everyone. People can no longer whine that they missed a release, MYSELF included. It's time to put up or STFU, exactly what this forum is all about, you just took it to a different level Mickey. I fore see a bunch of members posting up some BAD-@SS video, can't wait to see it and be a part of it.