hey mikey!

I challenge you to put your money were your mouth is! You say you have the toughest baits out there! What do you say you send me one and let me beat it up for the summer and if it holds up ill buy it. I've broken all the rest. Bounced off trees, logs, submerged rocks, whatever. My mattlures have worn off fins just from the hooks. I've broken the bodies, tails, fins. Nates, mattlures, ect. All the composite baits

If you feel your baits are the best send me a gill, let me beat it up and test drive it. I'll post my comparison and if your bait holds up ill pay for it if not ill send the bait back

:lol::lol::lol: Get in line like everyone else if you want one and don't want to shell out the big bucks. Hmmm.... I really want a freestyle bluegill....I think I will talk ish to the maker and see if he will give me one....YEAH that will work! EPIC FAIL! :lol:

Sorry....MICKEY.....

Never said I bounced a bait off cement...

Branches or a stump or a log shouldn't break a bait...

Hooks shouldn't wear fins off baits..

I've read post before where MICKEY makes claims to making the TOUGHEST baits on the market

I'm not asking for a free bait ...just asking for him to stand behind what he said

And really get in line? What line? I see the same names over and over who get the baits then an hour later there up for sale for twice the price

I'm not asking for a free bait ...

Actually, you are. You want him to send you a bait but you won't send him money. That would be the definition of free.

If your offer were serious and not just mouthing off, you would ask to buy the bait with the condition he refund you if it breaks during normal use. In either case, it's a pretty shallow attempt to circumvent the current system for getting them.

And, he definitely stands behind the durability of his baits. I recently had a fish jackhammer my Wake Jr. into a boulder and crack the tail. He's offered to fix it, even though it was a freak accident that goes way beyond any reasonable expectations for durability. Go try that with any of the major bait manufacturers.

And really get in line? What line? I see the same names over and over who get the baits then an hour later there [sic] up for sale for twice the price

If you were a regular, contributing member of this community you would have had the opportunity to sign up for the OG Wake a few days ago just by posting your name to a thread. So . . . um . . . that line.

someone puy something in this clowns mouf my zippers stuck!

:lol:

I will tell you personally I have bounced the fs gill off of a dam wall three times in the same trip and it didnt crack or break and still caught fish after.

also bounced it off of shale rocks,and docks

Mickey dont need to proove to no one,his rep speaks for itself there isnt anyone!I say it again ANYONE

besides his wife,thats stands behind what they build.

post some swimbait fish!