let the sh*t talking begin

hardcoreswimbaiter

I like it.. put up or shut up. Got harrased but still posts some pics(show the swimbaits in the pics). Like Speed says, "Welcome to the Thunderdome!" :lol::lol::lol:

X2 dude. Way to step up. In my waters a 10lb smallie is more likely. State record largie 8-15. Smallie 8. Keep chuckin man and the dd will happen.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

actually whats hardcore is the pounding your moms A$$ can take day after day....tell her to stop calling me!!!

Haha, that's funny right there.

Nice fish man! As long as you're having fun, that's all that matters.

Those are nice fish. The guys who catch 10 pounders catch plenty of 4-6 pound fish too!

Kudos on posting some pics.

-Ali

Very well said Ali. Again, nice fish dude! Wish I could catch one half as big as those with the slump I'm in!

i dont feel like the fish i catch are all that big of a deal my catches seem dwarft compared to most on here thats why i never posted pics before ill admit i ecpected alot more trash talk after all the heat my other post got its nice to hear "nice fish" after all the names ive been called on here. thanks for the credit

i dont feel like the fish i catch are all that big of a deal my catches seem dwarft compared to most on here thats why i never posted pics before ill admit i ecpected alot more trash talk after all the heat my other post got its nice to hear "nice fish" after all the names ive been called on here. thanks for the credit

Posting pics of swimbait fish is always better than not posting pics of swimbait fish.

You'll be alright. Learn the ropes in the Underground. You took an ass-beating in the other thread and you stuck around.

I'll give you some props for that too. ;)

Posting pics of swimbait fish is always better than not posting pics of swimbait fish.

You'll be alright. Learn the ropes in the Underground. You took an ass-beating in the other thread and you stuck around.

I'll give you some props for that too. ;)

not me I still think you are a douche! :lol:

im jus playin and apology goes further than an excuse btw