let the sh*t talking begin

hardcoreswimbaiter

Nice fish, Ryan. I'm in the same boat as you with catching big swimbait fish. I don't have the numbers or size (or pictures to prove so) that many on here have, but I do spend a ton of time on the water and you and I will both figure it out soon enough!

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fact is that big bass fishing is hard. only a small percentage have it figured out to catch big bass on the regular. 10% of anglers catch 90% of the big bass. I think bill murphy said that in his book. I'm one of the 90% that catches the 10% of the big bass still.

Any fish over 3-4 lbs is a very nice bass anywhere and no shame in posting even 1-2 pounders on swimbaits. People use others' catches as inspiration to keep chucking during skunk sprees and to see what others are catching them on.

-Dave

i dont feel like the fish i catch are all that big of a deal my catches seem dwarft compared to most on here thats why i never posted pics before ill admit i ecpected alot more trash talk after all the heat my other post got its nice to hear "nice fish" after all the names ive been called on here. thanks for the credit

Posting pics of swimbait fish is always better than not posting pics of swimbait fish.

You'll be alright. Learn the ropes in the Underground. You took an ass-beating in the other thread and you stuck around.

I'll give you some props for that too. ;)

+1

Nice fish dude. Guys on here respect pics, and when you start posting cast to catch of 14 lbers like Don, you get groupies. Ha. Just understand everyone here works hard to get their hands on Mickey's baits, so expect to take some heat when you try to shortcut in a disrespectful manner. Even cyber tough guy world has rules. Keep catching em'!

Nice fish dude. Guys on here respect pics, and when you start posting cast to catch of 14 lbers like Don, you get groupies. Ha. Just understand everyone here works hard to get their hands on Mickey's baits, so expect to take some heat when you try to shortcut in a disrespectful manner. Even cyber tough guy world has rules. Keep catching em'!

Spot on.

Good fish man, that first one looks like the Feather River or a backwater slough from it?