Large wake bait contest video!

Mnbassbuster002

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ten four boss. I was just thinking i'm headed to Canada next week to muskie territory and was thinking I could possibly get a vid of one of those things smoking the wake. If it happens I will post it. Either way it's a cool contest. Thanks for the heads up.

Jeremy

Ten four boss. I was just thinking i'm headed to Canada next week to muskie territory and was thinking I could possibly get a vid of one of those things smoking the wake. If it happens I will post it. Either way it's a cool contest. Thanks for the heads up.

Jeremy

Contest or not, I would like to see that :mrgreen:8-)

Quick question Mickey. Does it have to be a bass?

Hell yes!!! What do you think we're doing here??? I'm looking for bass footage on the video's!

But.............................................. If it was a really cool video, I think I would be inclined to do something cool too! 8-) ....know what I mean?!

8-):lol:

Anyone yet? I have not gone fishing for like two weeks now AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH But Clear Lake is coming soon.

Still waiting on my bait and rest of my go pro stuff! Shipping from the west coast to where I live takes WAY too long! :lol: Should all hopefully be here tomorrow and taking a trip to the baddest pond east of the Mississippi this Wednesday :D

Some one has to go first, so I'll set the bar low with this 3lb class fish. Caught on the 10" Lit Up in it's first outing up in Maine at the end of last month. Finally looking at some time off to fish after being out of state working for a while. Looking to shoot some better fish on the wake soon.......

Nice TJ, did you have that fish positioned there or something , he hit it FAST!!

I just got done explaining to my buddy how often these baits get bit upon splashing down, and that they don't scare everything away like most people think. That's why he says " just like you said". Fish was sitting in the laydown that you see a few seconds after the boat swings around. Forgot to mention the gear used:

LDC XH production/ Calcutta 401 TE

Gamma 25lb co poly

10" Wake bait Lit Up Trout

Nice TJ, did you have that fish positioned there or something , he hit it FAST!!

I just got done explaining to my buddy how often these baits get bit upon splashing down, and that they don't scare everything away like most people think. That's why he says " just like you said". Fish was sitting in the laydown that you see a few seconds after the boat swings around. Forgot to mention the gear used:

LDC XH production/ Calcutta 401 TE

Gamma 25lb co poly

10" Wake bait Lit Up Trout

NICE Daddy! Fun stuff!

awesome! Further proof that people are wrong about big ol' baits. Even locals that fish with "Swimbaits" at a few local spots keep telling me my lure is way too big. "you trying to catch a shark with that?"

Throwing monster baits is fun. :mrgreen: