Large wake bait contest video!

Mnbassbuster002

top ramen.. yes if you know how to edit go for it... i barely got it filmed will figure the edit later...

Ali.. that was about the 15th start and stop of the camera.. just so happened on that one i caught a fish... only problem is my ugly mug was in the beginning of each one.. i had to check to see if camera was on and each time i hoped i twas.. I had a good fish on a baby wake that broke me off,, it in fact put on a good air show and of course.... the camera never turned on that one.. ) : oh well.. i am not a photographer that's for sure..

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

top ramen.. yes if you know how to edit go for it... i barely got it filmed will figure the edit later...

I got home from work a bit before midnight tonight so I'll try to get it done tomorrow eve.

• 3 weeks later...

does any one know a SIMPLE program to make a go pro work on here? i have had some help in the past but have a couple i cannot get to down load at all.. i think i may need to do like Top Ramen advised and buy a MAC...( : my mind is not working to well on editing or even posting... darn..

There are basically two steps. The first part allows you to review your video and establish the "clips" you want to make. You tell it a time you want it to start and stop.

Import the video, decide what you want to convert, add the selected clips to the conversion list, click convert all. That will take you to the picture quality editiing, or Step 2. Most of the time I dont even touch that except to adjust the playback quality.

When done with Step 2 there is a button that says Export to mp4. Click on that and then when it's complete you can upload it to youtube.

• 1 month later...