rising son video

SWIMBO

Cool footage man. I knew you would come through.. :D Not only one that cast did you turn to say. Thats going to get one (and you did, a nice one) @ 3:25 you are in fact ear to ear my man. :mrgreen:

lol so Don you knew what I meant with that head nod didnt you?!?!?

:lol:

that cast felt really good landed past a laydown that would let my bait run within 2" of the cover I knew I was going to get bit.

ON that cast when you started the retrieved and went to wipe you face with your sleeve, I was thinking "here comes the bite!" :lol: Funny how they seem to know when your doing something else. Anyways cool video and those are some nice fish. Your gonna have to booby trap your honey holes now tho! :lol::lol:

ON that cast when you started the retrieved and went to wipe you face with your sleeve, I was thinking "here comes the bite!" :lol: Funny how they seem to know when your doing something else. Anyways cool video and those are some nice fish. Your gonna have to booby trap your honey holes now tho! :lol::lol:

lmao! yea its a trip.how they always hit when you arent paying attention, Swimbaits dont work is what people out here say.lol