Rising Son Muskie and Pike Video

schmith12

First off, congrats on the fish and great video.

Secondly, you better put a ring on that girl's finger. ...not only does she go fishing with you, but she certainly looks like she knows what she's doing.

Thirdly, and I mean this in the most respectful way possible; I'm a lot happier that it was Kristina's rear-end and not yours that got close to the camera. :lol:

Secondly, you better put a ring on that girl's finger. ...not only does she go fishing with you, but she certainly looks like she knows what she's doing.

Thirdly, and I mean this in the most respectful way possible; I'm a lot happier that it was Kristina's rear-end and not yours that got close to the camera. :lol:

LoL she bought some better looking "fishing shorts" so she can look good in the vids, thanks for the nice words

LoL she bought some better looking "fishing shorts" so she can look good in the vids, thanks for the nice words

Man i think all women are the same.That would be exactly what mine would do more worried about how she looks than anything else lol.But like others said man he threw bait out looked at you and boom as soon as that happened she reeled hard got bait in ran grabbed net and boom.Talk about quick reaction and right one.Great job to the both of you really enjoyed that vid.