First fish on the GoPro

SPEEDBEAD

Dink, but I'll take it. Hate those little bastards when the hook is in the lower jaw. I promise I'm not afraid to touch a fish typically. :lol:

On a more sad note, hot damn I have let myself go during the wife's pregnancy. This fat ass is heading back to the gym.... :lol:

Awesome video Speed, wish I could get my camera elevated that well on my boat, but there's just absolutely no place to put it. I look forward to seeing many more videos from you in the future! :D

You got a sterring wheel bro? Ceaser and I got some footage mounting mine on his sterring wheel using the gorilla pod. Actually wrapped the legs around it. Looked pretty sick actually. Those Gorilla pods are super versitale. Even had it sitting on his passenger console. Both gave some sick views of the angler but still high enough to see the water in front of the boat.

Good stuff Spead. What did you use to edit or convert it to get in on youtube?

You got a sterring wheel bro? Ceaser and I got some footage mounting mine on his sterring wheel using the gorilla pod. Actually wrapped the legs around it. Looked pretty sick actually. Those Gorilla pods are super versitale. Even had it sitting on his passenger console. Both gave some sick views of the angler but still high enough to see the water in front of the boat.

I will have to look into one, not sure if it would work on my boat, my windshield is pretty high and the instruments on the dash stick up a good ways too. Thanks for the advice though, I am definately going to look into it :D

I will have to look into one, not sure if it would work on my boat, my windshield is pretty high and the instruments on the dash stick up a good ways too. Thanks for the advice though, I am definately going to look into it :D

Good stuff speed!!

Evans... have u tried the suction cup mount on the front of the windshield? I use that primarily with mine. Even took my can-am outlander 800 for a spin through the snow late winter and it stuck on just fine.

Jeremy

Jeremy, I tried that but it turns my go pro the wrong way. I need to get an adapter or something to put on the suction cup mount just before the camera to turn it the other way, it would help a lot. Right now I have it mounted on the side of my console and it pretty much just ends up being an @ss shot the entire time :lol: I tried finding that little adapter to turn the go pro the other way, but can't seem to find it anywhere? If you know the part name of what I'm looking for, please let me know. I would love to buy it to turn the camera so that it faces me, instead of port or starboard of the boat.

-Travis

Jeremy, I tried that but it turns my go pro the wrong way. I need to get an adapter or something to put on the suction cup mount just before the camera to turn it the other way, it would help a lot. Right now I have it mounted on the side of my console and it pretty much just ends up being an @ss shot the entire time :lol: I tried finding that little adapter to turn the go pro the other way, but can't seem to find it anywhere? If you know the part name of what I'm looking for, please let me know. I would love to buy it to turn the camera so that it faces me, instead of port or starboard of the boat.

-Travis

I'll PM you something. It's the closest thing I could find. It will leave you with some extra parts, but should help you out.