Two vids from this evening including Babyzilla appearance!

SPEEDBEAD

nice fish man, the baby really did steal the show. Are you using a slow sink hardgill? or floater

SS in pink

how deep is the SS going on a slow roll? I noticed it was the pink version on the website the pic of that one looks great, Ive been debating about getting the new gills and want to hit the 7ft depth with it so not sure if i would need the fast sink or slow sink

I typically start my retrieve immediately with the SS. At the slowest I fish the bait on 20lb CXX it will be about 2ft below the surface.

If you want to hit 7ft, you're gonna have to really creep it slow after waiting for it to hit the depth you want.

Another thing you may want to try if you are out on a boat, put your rod down in the water (kinda like kneel & reel with crankbaits). That will keep the bait from coming up to the surface on you.

thanks speed, i usually fish on braid so it might even be higher in the column. Ive just started up the kneel and reel type rod tip down and it has been helping with depth. Ill try the ss and see how it works for me. I know the fish will travel for this bait so im not too worried over a few feet difference. hopefully i can get the funds to pick up a gill or two. thanks man