Late Night Sandbass

echoedd

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks man, dude I had a blast! Even that little guy thumped my mighty minnow right when we got out there. I cant wait to stick a 5lb+ and feel what they can really do...

Ben was wrecking the sculpin all night, I snagged two of them and swung one so hard into the boat it flew past my head and whacked ben in the back :lol::oops: Good way to make sure he doesnt try and distract me... :lol:

I'm glad you had a good time! Now, who's making the tacos?

Ben and Mickey kept the fish so I guess it depends on who has a better woman ;):lol:

Serious note - one time we almost died due to some dude slacking on ROGUE WAVE watch, luckly we made it thru and went home and enjoyed some boonan

haha boonan. If any of my Louisiana brothers ever head out to Cali, particularly the Fullerton area please bring some BOUDIN to Mr. echoedd so he can see what's up.

Serious note - one time we almost died due to some dude slacking on ROGUE WAVE watch, luckly we made it thru and went home and enjoyed some boonan

haha boonan. If any of my Louisiana brothers ever head out to Cali, particularly the Fullerton area please bring some BOUDIN to Mr. echoedd so he can see what's up.

Nah, on the west coast we call it boonan and we hit it from the front and the back

Hell ya. I love that new rod! Finally got a rod that I can Butch slap with! Hook sets in 30 feet. Almost straitend the hooks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Custom rods are the way to go. I was never really into it but man what a way to go! Im not gonna tell ya who made it, its on the low down! Maybe after I get the rest of my rods!

Awesome man. I'm straight custom now too (minus the MH, next one up), no comparison. Rest of your rods??? How many are you up to now, gotta be 20-30 ;):lol:

That low down guy sure can wrap a rod ;)

Geoff

No, Im starting to learn what it feels like to wait for something!Sucks. But Im almost all custom!!!!!!!!!!!

lol, hear ya on the waiting part! I do it often with your baits, and the rods on top of that. All just a waiting game :lol:

Geoff

No, Im starting to learn what it feels like to wait for something!Sucks. But Im almost all custom!!!!!!!!!!!

lol, hear ya on the waiting part! I do it often with your baits, and the rods on top of that. All just a waiting game :lol:

Geoff

I'd like to respond in song...

:lol:

Geoff

I'd like to respond in song...

:lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Geoff

I wanna do this when I get the chance but during the day time in san diego bay. What colors do you prefer i wanted to get some minnows and a couple of rising sons? I will be fishing night also but from shore. Let me know what you think. Btw nice Fish!!

I wanna do this when I get the chance but during the day time in san diego bay. What colors do you prefer i wanted to get some minnows and a couple of rising sons? I will be fishing night also but from shore. Let me know what you think. Btw nice Fish!!

In the minnows, I like the solid colors (white, black) the most and then blue back and halloween.