3:16 Facebook

Wakebait

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was simply asking a question given the discrepancies between shipping and delivery time. I contacted 3:16 and yes, mine had been delayed in being shipped off. Not complaining at all. And if you follow Mickey on Instagram, he has already mentioned that he won't be doing pre-orders again.

Was simply asking a question given the discrepancies between shipping and delivery time. I contacted 3:16 and yes, mine had been delayed in being shipped off. Not complaining at all. And if you follow Mickey on Instagram, he has already mentioned that he won't be doing pre-orders again.

Can't blame him! I bet this release was a HUGE work load and a headache with everyone asking for their baits. With the OG wake pre-order, he probably didn't even have 1/8th of the orders and everyone's baits were able to be sent out at pretty close to the same time. I like the "get video of a fish catch with my bait and you're in the next release" mentality, but maybe I am bias.

I was shocked at the few guys that posted FS bass video, I thought there would be a TON more trying to get in on the next release....maybe just a lack of cameras before? I dunno??? I got my FS bass and was on the water the next day throwing nothing but the bass and finally got a follower to commit pretty late in the day :mrgreen: