FEB SUB - Best of the Best

SU Crew

Congratulations!! You guys are lucky to have a lake so close to your house! Especially one that gives up decent fish. Enjoy your prize!

In the future, the official weight of fish propably shouldn't include the bait. Might brew some controversy. A big bait could add almost half a pound! A hudd, only a few ounces, but it could make a difference.

Congratulations!! You guys are lucky to have a lake so close to your house! Especially one that gives up decent fish. Enjoy your prize!

In the future, the official weight of fish propably shouldn't include the bait. Might brew some controversy. A big bait could add almost half a pound! A hudd, only a few ounces, but it could make a difference.

Thats very true... I guess we kind of forgot in the chaos because it was dark and we forgot my scale back at the dock and i had to run and get it. He beat the next one by about a pound though so the hudd wouldnt have mattered, i dont think.

I think these guys from Westlake are going to be throwing it down every month.

I sure hope so. The only thing is, Westlake can be pretty inconsistent as far as the swimbait bite goes. But so far, Westlake seems to be having an amazing year! I need to get out of the area though and learn to fish other places.

I think these guys from Westlake are going to be throwing it down every month.

I sure hope so. The only thing is, Westlake can be pretty inconsistent as far as the swimbait bite goes. But so far, Westlake seems to be having an amazing year! I need to get out of the area though and learn to fish other places.

Like castaic lower lagoon.

• 2 weeks later...