The cat's in the bag

CombatWombat

Thanks guys! All were catch and release so I don't know how trout fed catfish taste. :lol:

I'm all about catch and release when it comes to bass, but the occasional striper, crappie, walleye, and catfish will find their way to the dinner table once in a while. I'd love to taste a trout fed catfish :lol::lol:

Thanks guys! All were catch and release so I don't know how trout fed catfish taste. :lol:

I'm all about catch and release when it comes to bass, but the occasional striper, crappie, walleye, and catfish will find their way to the dinner table once in a while. I'd love to taste a trout fed catfish :lol::lol:

Ill keep a striper but thats it, catfish look straight up nasty to me, although ive heard theyre pretty tasty.

I had a cat fish blow up on a popper once it tripped me out big time. At Contra Loma in the bay area you can watch them chase schools of shad around and blast them on the surface its the strangest thing.

Nice cats though! I would have thrown them back too they are super hard to clean and skin you practically have to tie them to the bumper of your trailer and drag them home to get the skin off of them. Not to mention one wrong move and them suckers WILL stick you and that hurts like a SOB!