High Power Herring swimming video

SPEEDBEAD

• 1 month later...
if that bait is anything like the bullshad was copied from it has 1 speed...fast.

njvbass, First Mike got his idea and most of his knowledge of how to build a four section bait from me and from copying the kid that built the slowswimmer Gizzard bait. Only problem was he didn't have a clue and built baits that fell apart and sank headfirst like rocks. Bull Craps didn't even swim fast because most of them rolled on thier side. Ask yourself why Mike has a new bait now that he saw what this one did in just a few months time while his never did it with many of the same people fishing his bait. He is trying to copy again. That's all Mike has ever done, get ideas and even fish to hang baits in thier mouth from someone else and claim them as his own. If you think it's the same as Mike's bait then I ask where are the fish. My bait has multiple 10lb+ fish, huge five fish limits up to 40lbs, a 16lb fish, a 30+ striper caught on Video. Mike has even told people his baits were not built for stripers after the baits pulled apart on them. :lol: Why couldn't a bull crap do that with some of these people who caught these fish throwing a bull crap the year before. Mike lives 20 minutes from me and can fish any of the lakes these fish were caught out of but decides it's easier to get a shockboat to shock up his fish so he can act like he caught them or hide on a lake like Allatoona where he can say it's the dead sea and post schooling hybrid videos. If it's a copy of a Bull Shad then where are the Bull Shads fish aside from the baits that I changed the weighting in for people? Oh Mike caught a nine pounder on a oh wait.........no that was on Anthony Hamptons bait that Mike like's to call a Bull Shad Prototype? :lol:

• 4 months later...

Wow...

What a shame for him....

It seems like if you was Jerry Rago, Mike Bucca was Bill Siemantel!! :roll:

It's unbeliveable how sometimes, money can make people go wrong!

Randall, I wish to you and your business a flowering future, with huge fishes hooked-up! :mrgreen:

Philip

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I have a video somewhere of the newer version let me find it and I will post it up. The one in this post is from the first baits I ever made and the action has improved on them. I think I have a video of it swimming slow around a dock but will have to find the video card it is on.